The Par 3 Tour LLC Standard Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
2. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site will only be construed and evaluated according to laws of the United States of America. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. The Par 3 Tour LLC makes no representations that the materials contained within this site are appropriate for locations outside the United States. Any and all information contained in this site, including but not limited to, information regarding products and services applies only to those provided or offered within the United States.
3. The Par 3 Tour LLC is the copyright owner of this site and no portion of this site, including but not limited to, the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without express written permission of The Par 3 Tour LLC., except as provided herein. Without in any way waiving of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you do not delete, or change any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary intellectual property rights or notices. Modification or use of the material on this site for any other purposes violates The Par 3 Tour LLC’s rights. The trademarks, logos, and service marks collectively known as the ‘trademarks’ displayed on this web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of its affiliates and others. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this web site. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on this web site, or any other content on this web site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited. Reference U.S. Patent and Trademark office numbers: 61/537,917 and 85485476. Foreign license granted reference U.S. 61/537,917.
4. Use of this site is as is where is, no warranty expressed or implied, specifically, by entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including but not limited to, legal fees, expert fees, other disbursements, or any other fees) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. Despite the fact, The Par 3 Tour makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and The Par 3 Tour makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this site are provided to you “As is without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranty of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement even though the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information in the site are based upon up to date information to the best of our ability at the time of publication or representation.”
6. Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. The Par 3 Tour LLC or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, notwithstanding, The Par 3 Tour LLC and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
7. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication of material you transmit to this site or The Par 3 Tour LLC, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to The Par 3 Tour LLC may be used by The Par 3 Tour LLC anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
8. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or service mark contained on this site is owned or licensed by The Par 3 Tour LLC and may not be used by you without prior written approval. The Par 3 Tour LLC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of The Par 3 Tour LLC or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including, but not limited to, those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
9. Although this site may be linked to other sites, The Par 3 Tour LLC is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that The Par 3 Tour LLC has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any offsite pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other offsite pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. The Par 3 Tour LLC reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
The Par 3 Tour LLC Rules
The Par 3 Tour is a nine (9) hole par 3 tournament played at commercial golf courses throughout the world. The winners of The Par 3 Tour are those players with the lowest score for the 9 holes of par 3 golf during a scheduled Par 3 Tour event.
As needed, The Par 3 Tour LLC reserves the right to change rules at any time without prior notification except on the day of an event prior to tee off. This will allow for the incorporation of any unique “local rules” particular to the golf course where the event may be held.
2016 Rules Changes for The Par 3 Tour
1. Each tournament will follow the established rules of the game of golf.
2. Each tournament will also follow the established course rules.
3. Each Par 3 Tour event is a 9 hole tournament
4. Each hole in the tournament will be a par 3.
5. Amateurs only.
6. If you hold a professional status in golf, or ever have, you are eligible to play against other pros only-for bragging rights. Professionals will not be eligible for any prizes, cash payouts, or closest to pin prizes will be awarded to you. Professionals may elect to hold a “Skins” Game and as a courtesy, The Par 3 Tour will hold those funds less a 10% handling fee during your tournament. Professionals will be grouped together so as not to interfere with Amateur Players.
7. Golfers on The Par 3 Tour in 2016 will have two options of play:
- Flight Play– Golfers can choose to form a Flight, (2 golfer minimum) at which time $5 of their registration fee will be placed in their Flight Account. Flight members will be playing for their Flight Account funds, with the winner taking all of the Flight Account money. The other registration fees will be placed in the Field Account, which they will not be playing for.
- Field Play-Golfers can choose to compete against the Field, at whcih time a portion of their registration fee will be placed in the Field Account. The golfers with the lowest five (5) Final Scores win the money in the Field Account, whcih is also called “the purse”.
8. Golfers may use any number of clubs to play a round on The Par 3 Tour not to exceed 14 clubs in their bag in total.
9. A player’s Final Score:
- a. Players will keep track of the number of strokes they take on each hole. Strokes from all nine holes will be added together to determine the total number of strokes they took during their round. This total number of strokes will be known as the golfer’s Final Score.
- b. In either the Flight Play or the Field Play events, the winner(s) are determined by the lowest number of strokes by the golfer. No handicaps will be assigned or used to modify a players score on The Par 3 Tour events.
10. The golfers with the lowest scores in each Field Play event will win the $5 times the number of players in their Field. Only one (1) winner per Field may win.
11. The golfers with the five (5) lowest Final Scores win the money in the Field Account which is also called “the purse”.
12. Pay-Outs: Pay-outs will be made at the end of the tournament, in the form of cash or gift card as desired by the winners. The Pay-Out percentages for the winners of the Field Account are as follows:
1st Place- 50% of the Field Account Money
2nd Place-25% of the Field Account Money
3rd Place- 15% of the Field Account Money
4th Place- 10% of the Field Account Money
5th Place- 5% of the Field Account Money
(NOTE: FIELD ACCOUNTS PURSES ARE LESS ANY FLIGHT ACCOUNT $5 PER PLAYER FEES WHICH ARE USED TO AWARD THE WINNERS OF FLIGHT PLAY)
13. Final Score tie-breakers for both Flight Play and Field Play golfers will be as follows:
- a. The highest score when comparing tied golfer’s number of holes “Birdied” during the tournament.
- b. The highest score when comparing tied golfer’s number of holes “Parred” during the tournament.
- c. If players are still tied after the two above tie breakers are used, a closest to the hole “putt-Off” will be used to break the tie.
14. In addition to the Flight and Field Account opportunities to win, The Par 3 Tour LLC will also
Our U. S. Patent and U. S. Trademark are on file.